Avoiding a Nightmare Scenario

I talk a lot about being able to master the mind. How many of us are able to dream lucidly? How many can even remember our dreams? I personally remember most of my dreams but I have had and still have nightmares, mostly about snakes and demons. Everyone is so happy about moving into a 4th or 5th dimensional existence where it's all instant this and that but what makes us think we are anywhere near ready to handle that kind of reality where it is all instant manifestation of thoughts? We say not to be in fear but that is easy to say when you are awake and safe in your room and have a good bit of reaction time do deal with whatever may arise. But when you are in a less dense reality, there is only you and your mind and there are no more excuses or others to blame for what you manifest. If we have trouble now maintaining lucidity while dreaming what makes us think it will be any different in a 4th and 5th density body? People have been known to hang around as ghosts in the 4th dimension because they are stuck in some nightmare scenario that they can't seem to escape and the event just plays out over and over.

I am not trying to scare anyone, I am trying to encourage people to really get disciplined about mastering the mind through meditation and mindful living. Practice lucid dreaming by telling yourself before you go to sleep to be lucid. Lucid dreaming is extremely refreshing too. Practice astral projection. These things may be considered distractions to some but they have helped me a great deal. When I wake up from a bad dream and my husband is out of town I STILL feel frightened sometimes at the age of 47 (August 2 yay!). I don't live in fear but I do feel fear as everyone does. It is not the fear of pain or death but the fear of not being in control of my self. The imagination can conjure up some pretty horrific things as we all know since it is manifested in this reality. These bad dreams are the lower ego working out fears metaphorically and sometimes literally but knowing this intellectually does not help one bit when you are in the middle of what seems like a real event. I would hate to think that when I leave my body I will have this same problem because that will be one long ass nightmare (HELL). So my goal is to practice, practice, practice mastering the altered states of consciousness without the help of drugs of course so that I am better at my "creation through imagination" process. And let's not forget that we are not the only one's contributing to the astral movie. There is no telling what we will encounter "in" there. I believe this is why there was and is such a great deal of focus from the masters on releasing attachments and seeing that all is illusion.

Now I know that Christianity has put a different spin on the whole life after death thing with more emphasis on looking for Jesus and the white light (HEAVEN)and if that works for you then go for it. One of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had was when my grandmother met me in a brilliant white light and held my hand. There was another presence there but I don't know who it was. All I know is that it was a safe place and I think that white light is the best imagery we have come up with yet that symbolizes peace and love even though I am constantly saying light and dark are illusions. They are, but using the imagery lucidly knowing that you are creating it is the point. To all sentient beings in this world and the worlds beyond that suffer the manifestations of the lower mind I wish you peace and liberation, full consciousness and love but above all I wish you lucidity.

Comments

Popular Posts