Third Eye Opening Technique~Higher Frequencies


The ancients believed that humans are dreaming their reality.  They believed as many are remembering once again that the true reality is that we are made in the image of the comic creator. If we are to give this reasonable thought and apply modern physics to understand it, then it becomes much easier to visualize. We are, made of atoms but like atoms we are a spinning vortex of energy. I use the word vortex because there is gravity at the center of all atoms.  How else can we explain two opposing forces spinning around what appears to be smaller and smaller particles or waves eternally? The fabric of space is entering a point we call an atom and yet generating energy we call protons at the same time.   Gravity is at the center of the atom and yet it is a stable system, what appears to be Black Hole/White Whole System.  Electrons are considered negative energy and protons are considered positive but they are simply opposing energy fields around what is a core that has no tangible center. If the universe is mysteriously held together by some unknown force to keep it from flying apart then isn’t it logical to assume that, since for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction, there may be another force on the other side of the center of that atom as well?  We can call it the anti atom thanks to a British physicist by the name of Arthur Shuster that remembered consciously or subconsciously this forgotten, hidden and or destroyed knowledge back into our consciousness in the late 1800’s.   This anti matter atom does exactly the same thing on the other side in the anti universe and it gets pretty mind boggling but for the sake of argument, this would explain how the universe expands and contracts or “breathes” and how beings or “energy systems” are born.   As we are made of atoms we are made in the image of the creator the Atom, for we are a fractal of the original form and then we expand out again.  The first LIVING FORM would have to be the TORUS because that is the shape that waves of energy would form when to waves of energy touch spin.  The simply perfect Golden Ratio symmetry alone causes the Lo Phi (LOVE) waves to build enough inertia to implode infinitely and explode into a Flower of Life. The first two bubbles merging would look like the Vesica Piscis until the observer finds itself in the middle of a MAGnificent LOTUS Flower of bubbles and every other shape the ONE can imagine because these waves have generated through the spinning waves a information field known as consciousness.  But at the same time everything is mind.  Here is where it gets really weird.  

The Third Eye to many, is a silly dot painted on the head by Hindus.  The idea that we can travel dimensionally by activating the third eye is complete fantasy to many and just written off as a pineal gland hallucinogenic phenomenon due to drug abuse which is also true but only part of the story.  I have spent many years reading about the Third Eye and meditating. I have had many cool experiences where I have traveled out of body into the astral realms while lucid, building mansions, tasting foods and touching flowers, feeling the sun on my face, talking to beings like Manu and my grandmother.  The experiences were as real as I am sitting here typing.  We can say that is just the mind and that is exactly true.   It is just the mind. But even this reality is just the mind and that is what we have the wrap our MIND around.  The all is ultimately illusion, those experiences, though less dense were no less real.  The only difference between a schizophrenic and a Master is that a Master never loses touch with any of the multiple realities.    Recently I was lying in bed and I noticed that I could focus upon tiny dots of light like stars speeding across my eyelids. I also noticed that I could choose what direction I could see them spinning. For example I could focus on a circle or pinpoint within the speeding pinpoints of light and suddenly the stars began to separate as though I was moving into them. They were spinning like a vortex and I was sailing into the vortex at an angle as though I was entering a black hole.  The stars began to slow down, separate and open up into. . .space. There upon my eye lids was a portal through which I was viewing space with darkness and scattered red white and blue stars in the distance. Just within my peripheral I could see what appeared to be the outer edges of the portal which was like a black hole but as I began to look around I realized I could move my eyes and the images did not follow my eyes. In other words, this was as though I was in space looking around. Below to my right was a dark round spot now that I had seemed to shift my position in space and I could see that just beyond the dark disk was a dim white glow around the edge. It seemed like stars were slowly drifting into the dark space. As I continually focused into the smaller and smaller dots of lights I seemed to change frequencies to more of a glossy texture.   As my frequency (the faster I moved) changed the image changed. The sphere went from a reddish glow to very pale white and there was a lot of light with my eyes closed.  Then I began to feel as though I was the sphere and, I was a sun.  I realized the waves rising and falling all around the edge of the sphere were the electromagnetic arms of the stormy surface and the dark I had seen originally was the cooler center.  I could still see the stars in the distance the entire time and eye could move my physical eyes all around while nothing moved in my view. In order for me to move my view I willed myself in different directions but I had no idea where to go or what I was doing. It was just incredible. Keep in mind I was completely wide awake the entire time, not on drugs of any kind. It was about 3am. 

This happened once before with the stars and then again where I felt I was moving through a portal but this experiment was the deal clincher for me. I know now that I can do this, open a portal at will.  What this means to me is that my true location is in zero point in space.  I am experiencing many, many different realities depending upon where I place my focus and currently because I am occupying a 3rd density physical vessel my awareness has been directed to and preoccupied with a dense illusion.   Spirit has no identity; but manifests into dense existences that perceive itself and establish identities.  I believe that we are not only like suns but we are a Sun manifest in the most optimal form for material expression but currently recovering from amnesia, distractions and imbalances that have greatly jeopardized our earthly mission.

I don’t know where I was when I opened my Third Eye, if I can say I went through our sun to the anti matter universe or if it was another portal but it was not the lower astral realms; it was not 3rd density and it was not a wish or hallucination.  I do know that it is relaxing. It is good practice for mind mastery, it’s easy and fun and you should try it.   The benefits are that once you have learned to open the third eye at that frequency of the light spectrum you can learn to move to higher frequencies at will.  This technique is different of conscious Third Eye Activation is different than an Out of Body Experience or Lucid Dreaming while in sleep state.   Being lucid is important when creating but being FULLY CONSCIOUS while creating seems like a wonderful goal for a HUMAN BEING.  I wrote a song a long time ago called Awake and Dreaming.  If you want to create Heaven on Earth then you MUST be awake to do so.  It requires a great deal of focus to allow spirit to move through you and your creations and for ego to relax.  That means you cannot dabble in lower astral realm distractions that drag you into emotional imbalances.   Emotion is energy in motion not energy on a roller coaster ride.  Love is a Lo Phi wave, a perfect, sparkling spiral that wraps around you in the warm sunlight; steady as she goes ~surf’s up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts