pH(phi) is the Golden Ratio of the Body

Is it that simple? Are we dying from high acidic levels in the body? My research indicates that most all diseases seem to be related to high acidic levels. I have Fibromyalgia symptoms. Doctors coined this phrase for people having certain symptoms without being able to determine the actual cause of the symptoms. The symptoms include aching muscles, tender points on the skin, joint pain, irritable bowl syndrome, headaches, chronic fatigue and insomnia and of course along with these ailments and chronic pain comes the depression. There is a protocol to help with the symptoms. I have done it all to my best ability. I have always said that food must be used as medicine. So I have changed my diet. But there are so many different recommendations out there that it is hard to pin down something that really works. It takes a long time to see the changes from your actions.

 It is true that we all have different makeups so we should follow the Aryuvedic principles of dosha. There are the three basic diets catering to Pitta, Vatta and Kapha. I am Pitta and I followed that diet for a while. But nothing was helping. I was getting worse and worse. What I want is to cure myself of this horrible and debilitating disorder. It just so happens that acidosis produces almost the same exact symptoms as FM. In fact it can cause cancer and other terminal illness. I believe that the underlying cause of my affliction is that my body is too acidic. If this is truly the root of all imbalance in the body this could mean that drugs are not required to maintain optimum health. Imagine how big Pharm must feel about that. Following the Pitta (my dosha) diet will not work because it contains some acidic foods. What I have to do first is test my pH level. If I am too acidic and i believe I am, then the Pitta diet will work for me only if I eat 80% alkalizing and 20% acidic out of the Pitta foods. It can be difficult to eat the amount of food necessary to alkalize the body so I am supplementing with Alkalizing drops. I am testing myself this week when the test arrives and adding alkalizing drops to my well water. I will be posting the results in the next few weeks. I hope this works not just for me but for everyone out there that has chronic pain and or terminal illness. Much love~ Cari

Comments

Popular Posts