Carl Sagan Was a Tool- No One Has Proven the Globe Theory

When I have somehow become smarter than Carl Sagan there is something very, very wrong in the world. This is very disturbing to me as someone that used to watch Carl every week in amazement of the billions and billions of stars in the cosmos.

My latest task has been to prove the flat earth theory is wrong. I can't. Some of the most brilliant people on this PLANE are coming forward to reveal the true nature of our reality. If scientists can only scoff and condescend with their theories intended as evidence to support the globe theory then I am forced to continue this quest to find the truth. The contradictions and nonsense put forth as serious proof is laughable and sickening at the same time. I am not even a scientist. I just use common sense and intuition and my intuition is telling me that I have been fed lies in the name of absolute domination. This video is just the first of many to come as I jump on board the Flat Disc Earth Train or Vedic Cosmological Model of the universe. You will see that the Vedic model is in fact extremely comprehensive and not the ramblings of simple minds with religious programming. This is real science that explains implosion physics which is how all things are made from galaxies to "planets".

In this video I take on Carl Sagan that pretends to prove the earth is a sphere with a map, two obelisks and a condescending tone asking "Why would anyone lie about something as trivial as this?" all in the glory of the Erotosthenes, supposedly the father of the Globe Model. Why would you even ask that Carl? Why do you think we think he was lying? I can tell you why people would lie about this. Because a handful of people rule this world and have been diligently working toward control of the entire plane for thousands of years. To keep the sheeple believing they are isolated on a ball in the vastness of space rather than in an enclosed part of an infinite plane is how I would do that. If people have no clue at this late date that humanity is in fact enslaved I fear there is no hope for them. I may not be able to prove the earth is a flat disc inside of a toroidal field that is part of endless realms of creation but I will do my best to show others that there is in fact NO PROOF that the earth is a globe. And I will reveal as much as possible of the lies and deception going on to keep the masses enslaved and ignorant of the true nature of reality. If you are aware of your own innate abilities and potential you cannot be controlled. That is what motivates deceivers; keeping you ignorant of your true power for absolute domination.

Comments

Popular Posts