FASCIST TAKEOVER OF AMERICA-The Vaccine Agenda

 Makia Freeman. SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus: A New World Order ...

 
 
Just caught a glimpse of The View where they are trash talking people for questioning mandatory vaccines. What a load of shit. Warning: This is a rant. Professional politeness is out the window at this point.
 
People need to understand that being a control freak is what is wrong with this world on every level. We are all responsible for our own choices and the consequences follow. If someone has the Flu, stay away from them. Don't go into their space and yell at them for not wearing a mask! What the hell is wrong with people today? Somehow these elite a-holes gaining billions financially from this scam have convinced people that choosing not to be vaccinated is a personal attack on others. If a person is vaccinated then they should have nothing to fear from someone that is not vaccinated. Isn't that the  point of being vaccinated? Typically the PERSON NOT VACCINATED IS THE ONE AT RISK! Wearing a paper mask does not protect you or others. That is the biggest mindfuck every perpetrated by CDC. In this case the vaccine itself will cause many deaths and side effects and people that refuse the vaccine will be blamed for it. They will say it was caused by COVID and not the vaccine itself. The irony is that the root cause of death is weakened immune system and not a mutated virus. There is sufficient evidence that 60 ghz used in 5G technologies are causing damage to our immune systems causing cancer and various other illnesses. What is amazing is that no one seems to believe it or even care enough to investigate the safety of wireless devices and harmful Electromagnetic Frequencies. They want that technology that is killing them and their children but they are afraid of a virus they could otherwise fight with their healthy immune system.

Throw my package on the doorstep and leave. Keep away from me completely and I am fine with that. But I will not submit to mandatory vaccinations. Because that is my personal choice. I am not livestock. I am not your property or your pet and I am not your bitch.

Physical businesses can require that their employees and customers are vaccinated. I don't have to do business with them.I will order online.

People can stay at home or wear their HAZMAT suits if they are afraid of dying from a virus.

The airlines can require vaccination proof. Don't care, I have already traveled the world because I knew this day would come. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I am not a threat to anyone else unless THEY come around me and I happen to have "Covid 19"which I do NOT.

I don't judge anyone for their decision to be vaccinated with a dangerous vaccine that may cause them to get sick and die. Go for it. But be aware that the injection may also alter your DNA. You are opting to integrate with AI of your own free will. No longer will you be a sovereign human.

Trying to take away my free will choice is FASCISM. I don't care what the reason is. Forcing other people to have a baby, get a vaccine, join the military, to get married, to eat their vegetables, forcing a child to hug someone they don't want to hug, to say what you want them to say or not say is FASCISM. The elite billionaires that run this world just played their last hand and it was brilliant because they know that the way to get the world under control is to make the ones that comply feel they are the "good ones" and their job is to scold everyone else that refuses to comply. Touche'

This is not up for debate. This is the line in the sand.

Comments

Popular Posts