Think Like an Evil Genius


If I simply say be aware, there are evil diabolical people that want control and money and will go to great lengths to get it you might say I am a conspiracy nut and idiot. So I will tell you how smart I am. If I were an evil, diabolical genius that wanted to make lots of money and control the world let me tell you what I would do. I would develop technologies to sell to billions of people to make money and trickle this tech down to milk it for all it is worth, getting people addicted to it over many years as well as pharmaceuticals of which I own stock. My goal would be to cover the globe with a network that would produce holographic technologies for every aspect of life that everyone would have to integrate with in order to use but along the way they become addicted to the simpler technologies still willing to kill for it on black Friday. Eventually without these technologies they will not be able to eat, buy or sell or travel. 
 
This Sky Net technology would be done with chem trails that leave barium and aluminum in the sky like a screen to support holograms to fake alien ships and the return of the messiah. This is how we I will convince the world that the coming natural plasma event which is the true Christ return is an alien invasion. I would work with my Hollywood insider scum to program the masses into believing aliens are coming and promote the Space Culture which is all bullshit because if humans can't manage to live in peace and care for their own people and world they have no business going to other planets. Also, space travel is BS when people have the ability to travel inter dimensionally and remote view naturally but that is has been covered up for thousands of years by my elite ancestors. I would need to keep NASA posting about our imminent destruction by meteor and keep people afraid of a nuclear threat as usual. This way I can easily convince people that integrating with AI is the way to salvation when their holographic savior returns to save us all. But the microwaves produced by the wireless technologies become more and more dangerous so I have to figure out how to do it without being approved by FCC and EPA. So I get all the KINGS of the earth involved to profit from this. They bicker over who gets the copyrights but they all profit from it. FCC is paid off to keep quiet. That is easy enough since most people that hold high offices as CEOs are spineless scumbags anyway. No offense. That is just what I would think if I were evil overlord which I am not. 
 
Next I would devise a "reason" for the millions of people getting sick from these technologies since I know that 60ghz sucks oxygen out of the atmosphere, weakens the immune system causing the same symptoms as the flu etc., disturbs natural EM fields and causes animals to drop dead out of the sky and to beach themselves. So I travel around for a few years talking about the dangers of a coming pandemic that will be caused by mutant viruses from animals because I am so fucking smart I can predict the future. Then ONE month after I have a world conference on a coming pandemic 5G is initiated and the first case of Covid is reported. I would pay authors to write novels about a deadly virus to be released by China in Wuhan specifically first so it is planted in their psyche. Then eventually blame it on China and also support the idea that it was randomly mutated which enforces the idea that it actually is a virus at all when it is not. 
 
I would sit on television smiling about how the second wave is coming with equally sick partner by my side so that when I activate the holographic technologies that second wave of microwaves bombarding everyone mostly in cities is explained. Then of course I would have stock in wireless technologies and vaccinations so I would offer up my vaccine for the fake virus which is really a tracking device for absolute control over every citizen. 
 
I would have to do all of this before the coming EVENT which actually allows people to access their higher abilities. I would call these people mutants and persecute them while calling everyone that integrated with my technologies the saved ones and I would be their savior returned to earth to bring heaven on earth with my technologies. This will work because Christians have been deceived all along thinking their savior is an external person even though the bible clearly states the Anti Christ is the ruler of the world but Christ is within. I would laugh at all of these idiots that actually bought into this and even argued and attacked others that protested my plan. My ultimate reason for doing all of this? Control and power over others and the world and absolute hatred of anyone with their own power over their own soul. What else is there? Do I sound like I am an idiot? Now imagine that I am not an idiot, conspiracy nut or evil. That leaves intelligent person with her third eye wide open that has literally laid out for you every single provable move by HE whose name we must not speak and his minions that has lead us to this scenario.

Comments

Popular Posts